Dear Valued Customers,
In light of the increasing spread of COVID-19 in our communities, our main priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and partners. We continue to closely monitor the developing situation to ensure we are taking all necessary precautions.
Our dealerships remain open for business, but we would also like to keep you informed about additional measures we are adopting to support everyone:
- We are regularly cleaning display vehicles and sanitising handles, gear knobs and steering wheels and your vehicle will be cleaned on the interior prior to returning it to you
- You can contact our dealership team by phone, email or we can arrange video communication so we can show you our vehicle line up or a specific vehicle you are interested in
- Our dealerships are being regularly sanitised, we are wiping door handles and surfaces regularly and should you wish to be in a quieter area of the showroom we can arrange this for you
- If you would like to arrange a visit to our showroom or service department at a quieter time, please contact us and we can advise you of when would be the best time for you to arrive
- If you have seen a New or Pre-owned vehicle you are interested in on our website and would like more detailed information without visiting the dealership, our Sales Team can arrange for a personalised video of the vehicle to be emailed or sent to your mobile. We can also arrange trade-in valuations and finance via phone and also either facetime or skype calls if you do not wish to visit our showroom.
- We can also offer accompanied demonstrations at your home, subject to a fully refundable deposit, vehicle availability and within a 25km radius of our dealership. Our vehicle interiors and door handles will be sanitised before the vehicle arrives.
- If you purchase a vehicle from us, we can offer home delivery if preferred, within a 25km radius from the dealership
We are having daily conversations with our dealership teams who continue to be stringent around hygiene and cleaning regimes including thorough, frequent handwashing and sanitising. We have increased our cleaning in dealerships, using hospital grade disinfectants along with introducing a no handshake policy to make visitors feel comfortable and where possible we have split shifts as an extra precautionary measure.
Finally, to help minimise the spread of the virus, we are following the latest Government recommendations and asking any team member with flu-like symptoms to self-isolate and obtain medical clearance before returning. Those who have been in close personal contact with someone who has contracted the virus or has travelled overseas are required to self-isolate for 14 days in line with Australian Government guidelines.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any concerns and we look forward to continue to service your needs during this challenging time in our communities.